We manage a concentrated portfolio of global equities. Seeking simple, predictable, capital-light businesses with a competitive edge.
- Starting in 2013, Middleton Enterprises has generated an annualised return of 18% pa over 9 years. In comparison, the broader stock markets returned 11% pa.
- Our sister company, Conviction Equities, have launched a fund making this strategy available to external investors.
- Click here to find out more about the Conviction Equity Fund
Our Track Record
Our Listed Equities Criteria
- Focuses on businesses where growth is underpinned by a multi-decadestructural driver, allowing for a long-term investment horizon.
- Easily understandable business models, we avoid those not within our area of expertise.
- Growth and value approach – we buy at a reasonable price, screening for high quality fundamentals.
- Businesses must report clear, transparent, and predictable operational KPI’s. We pass on +90% of businesses reviewed.